‘Nothing I Get’ Hitmaker Fameye drops the remix of his viral song which features big talent like ‘omo ada’ hitmaker ‘medikal’, ‘kuami eugene and article wan. This remix produced by liquidbeatz.
Click on The Link Below To Download
Fameye – Nothing I Get (Remix) Ft Medikal x Kuami Eugene x Article Wan (Prod By Liquidbeatz) [Download Audio/Mp3]
MUSIC DOWNLOAD
Home
Article Wan
Fameye
KUAMI EUGENE
MEDIKAL
MUSIC DOWNLOAD
Nothing I Get (Remix)
Fameye – Nothing I Get (Remix) Ft Medikal x Kuami Eugene x Article Wan (Prod By Liquidbeatz)
Fameye – Nothing I Get (Remix) Ft Medikal x Kuami Eugene x Article Wan (Prod By Liquidbeatz)
Tags
# Article Wan
# Fameye
# KUAMI EUGENE
# MEDIKAL
# MUSIC DOWNLOAD
# Nothing I Get (Remix)
Nothing I Get (Remix)
Labels:
Article Wan,
Fameye,
KUAMI EUGENE,
MEDIKAL,
MUSIC DOWNLOAD,
Nothing I Get (Remix)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Great! It sounds good. Thanks for sharing.. type beats
ReplyDelete